Arthur Victor AWMM
Also known as
WWI 23929 AWMM
Date of birth
Place of birth
Address before enlistment
Post war occupation
Next of kin on embarkation
John S. Donnan (father), Post-office, Gundagai, New South Wales, Australia AWMM
POW liberation details
POW serial number
Son of John Stroyan Donnan and Marie Louise Donnan, of "Euroka", Gipps St., Drummoyne, Sydney, New South Wales.
Mr Donnan was a master at Seddon Memorial Technical College in Auckland.
Remembered at Pukekohe Intermediate School, with Memorial stones & loving memory roses.
Attended Auckland University College (now the University of Auckland). AWMM
- Pukekohe Intermediate School, WW1, Memorial stones & loving memory roses AWMM
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, World War 1 Hall of Memories AWMM
Roll of Honour
Remember Arthur Victor Donnan by laying a poppy.
Leave a note
Leave a tribute or memory of
Arthur Victor Donnan
- New Zealand Army Expeditionary Force. (1917). Nominal Rolls of New Zealand Expeditionary Force Volume II. Wellington, N.Z.: Govt. Printer. AWMM
43: 14 AWMM
- Jubilee of the Seddon Memorial Technical College 1903-1953,(1953) [Pamphlet Collection],Auckland, New Zealand. Seddon Memorial Technical College. LG 745 .A8 AWMM
(College war effort page) AWMM
- Franklin county news AWMM
Alexander, E. (2 March 2006). Memorial Stones ceremony organised. Franklin County News. AWMM
- Miller, R. (Ed.). (2012). Pukekohe's memorial stones. Auckland, N.Z.: Franklin Historical Society. AWMM
- A.U.C. roll of honour, 1914 - 1920. MSS & Archives E-2, Special Collections, University of Auckland Libraries and Learning Services. AWMM
- Beattie, P.J. & Pomeroy, M. (2013-2015). Onward : portraits of the New Zealand Expeditionary Force (vols 1-3). Auckland, New Zealand: Fair Dinkum Publications AWMM
Vol. 2: Includes portrait AWMM
The development of the Online Cenotaph is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.