- 95x3/51 (Accession Number)
- PD-1964-2-24 (Reference Number)
H W (Signature)
22.5 x 17.5 cm
Pencil on paper
- PB 11, PC 13, PC 50
- See MS database and Williams Inventory for manuscripts holdings.
- No Known Copyright Restrictions (Copyright)
- Access by appointment (Access Notes)
- This collection of paintings and drawings were deposited by the Williams Family per Mr Algar Williams during the 1950s - 1960s. The collection has been retained at PD 52 regardless of artist.
- The artist/attribution for each work has been based on the research carried out by Mrs Nola Easdale when she compiled and revised the inventory to the Williams manuscripts collection in 1994.
- Original frame.
- Neg.no. B1667, B4825.
Images and documents
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.